Pages

New Release: "Spooky Night," Lucky Winner + CT Layouts!

Good Morning & Happy Friday Everyone..
 Hope all of you are enjoying this wonderful month, Today I'm here to release my newest
creations called "Spooky Night" this spook-tacular kit features: 80 Elements & 20 Papers
created at 300 dpi, As Halloween approaching this kit is perfect to scrap all your spooky
pictures/moments, As always you can find this wonderful kit in my store with a 35% OFF 
starting today Friday: October 21st - Monday: October 24th, 2016.
Grab your portion before it goes back to full price!
*Link to my store is under the preview*
★ ★ ★
New Release: "Spooky Night"
★ ★ ★
Here are some beautiful layouts created by my
 talented Creative Team & CT members of  WLS!
★ ★ ★
Debora 
★ ★ ★
Wendy ♡
★ ★ ★
It's time to announce the lucky winner of "Spooky Night" from my Facebook Game,
but before I do so, I want to thank a moment to Thank everyone who participated in
another of my games, Thank you for all your support.. Let's announce the winner..

Congratulations to: Stephanie Brandelius 
for winning a free copy of "Spooky Night"
★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★
Congrats again and don't forget to message to claim your prize,
You have until October 28th, 2016 to do so..
*Any message after the due date will not be considered*
★ ★ ★






No comments:

Post a Comment